Labels

Sunday, July 15, 2012

About IU

okay, guys.....
I'll tell you about a girl who has a very very cute face 
I love her at the first sight
here we are.. IU!!!!


her name is Lee Ji Eun, but everybody know her as IU
she was born on May 16th 1993 in Seoul, South Korea
she is a singer, and she began her career in 2008
then, she also acted in dramas 
one of her drama is DREAM HIGH
I love her role as KIM PIL SOOK

and I also love her songs such as SOMEDAY and RAIN DROP
it's very easy listening songs
and I think they have a deep meaning...



"Eonjengan i nunmuri meomchugil
Eonjengan i eodumi geodhigo
Ttaseuhan haetsari i nunmureul mallyeojugil"

I hope this tears will stop running someday
Someday after this darkness clear up
I hope the warm sunshine dries these tears
-SOMEDAY-

"Oh Rain Drop Oh Rain Drop... Sarangi cham mojaraguna
Oh Rain Drop Oh Rain Drop... Sarangeun jeo bitbangulcheoreom
Modu kkamake ijeobeorigo
Jeojeo beorigoseon apahaneun gamgigateun geolkkayo"

Oh rain drop, Oh rain drop... Love is so heartless
Oh rain drop, Oh rain drop... Love is like raindrop
Coldly, it drenches me
Will I catch a cold that gives me pain as that time again?
(RAIN DROP)

No comments:

Post a Comment