Labels

Monday, July 9, 2012

Chain Of Hearts

today I'll tell you about the most sensitive story about me
because I tell about Chain of my hearts
yes, we're very close. we can't be separated
we have our chain that connect our hearts, our life, and our feelings
I know you're not here but a half of your soul is on my heart
I try to understand you. 
sometimes, you forget me. 
you didn't need me
you think that you can carry it by yourself
but, I always try to help you.

this is not the best answer...
come back and we can share anything
I miss you so much
and I want everything back.. just like the time that we passed
I miss your smile
I miss our funny time
come on, just give me a movie ticket and we go to the cinema together
tell me that you want to go to the cafe with me



and do you know?
you don't know me. you don't try to know my feelings like I do
you don't have to do anything
you just need to love me
my sister.....

No comments:

Post a Comment