Labels

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Leadership

this thing, I try to get it...
I look for it for my life and my relationship.
I learn from my Father, a parts of leadership
how to be a good leader for yourself and your friends?


this point is the important thing. you should built the good person. start to be discipline. it's so hard, but it is a first point to be a good leader. use the time well, don't waste it. use the time effectively, because it can't come back. a leader is a high-minded person. a leader can forgive the mistakes in the team. grow the simpathy in yourself. the another point, a leader is a humble man. a leader don't feel that he's the best person in a team. he use the team work, he hear the opinions from members. and the last, a leader should work hard, he don't despair. he do the best. whatever about the result, a leader do anything with his mind and physically.




I never leave you, but I'm not perfect. 
so, please help me. because I try to be a good leader


end the thing that you had start it.
do not hesitate to deliberation
sit down with your members, found the way to end the problems
hear them well, don't feel that you don't need them
they are the key, they trust you, so you just need to trust them
believe! believe yourself! go ahead :)
 
thank you for trust me, so I will trust you 

 


don't waste your time, because you can't bring it back

No comments:

Post a Comment