Labels

Friday, March 9, 2012

I live on Earth

 I realize something....
one thing that I never think about it before. but, actually I had leave the important point
this is about the beautiful place that I'm living now. but, maybe, it may not be beautiful anymore
EARTH. yes, my earth. our earth.


this earth is different than a few years ago. I feel it. do you feel it?
Ok, you can see many events such as GLOBAL WARMING, SEA LEVEL RISE, HURRICANE, BIG FLOODING and many more.
global warming.
yeah, we can't say NO again! because, it's totally true. the polar snow is melting because the earth's temperature is rising. the other effect is sea level rises and the islands dissapear. It happens in Semarang, north of Java island. in the coastal areas, the water river rises every year.
Hurricane and big flooding. 
climate change makes extreme instability in the earth. heavy rains throughout the day, it causes big flood especially in big city. 
how horrible is it!



so what should I do?
I know that I can't give the big things. but, I'm sure that there are many ways. here they are:
  • start to plant the trees! you can plant the trees in your garden. little trees is quiet helpful. if you don't have a large garden, you can plant it on the pot. you can put it on your little garden. it can makes your garden more beautiful. you can plant the trees from the plant seller, but you can plant by yourself. for example, plant the chilies or tomatoes, you can put the seeds on your pot, if you want to plant cassava or yam, you can put their stem.


  •  power-saving. it's so easy, you just turn off the lights. you can choose the energy saving lamps. the other way, don't leave your active computer. and don't forget to Do not forget to unplug the phone charger after you charged your phone
  • the other...... start to reduce paper usage. if you want to study, you can search it by internet or you can write your notes on your notebook. use pencil reffils, don't use a wooden pencil. reduce fuel consumption.  

1000 lampu Park, Cepu, Blora








let's start to save our earth! :)
     

No comments:

Post a Comment