Labels

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How To Save Your Money

hi, guys!
I'm sure that we need money in our lives..
a piece of paper or coin with some numbers, and there is picture in each side
we know that, money is the exchanger items that we will buy
it happens from many years ago until now...
but, many problems appear in our life about money


we want to buy anything, gadgets, clothes, accessories, and many more...
okey, let's think! maybe, you don't need it now. you can delay your desire
you should know that your life must go on and we can't use all of our money
we have future. you must prepare for it. you chose one, you get that gadget now or you get a success future?





if you buy the gadget now... maybe you will happy
but, you don't have savings... while you need it for the future
okay, I know that your parents can give anything you need
so you think "I can use my money for my desire. because, my parent had give me all my needs"
okey.... so did you ever think that it never happened forever.
one day, you wust be a independent person. without your parents
so, what's your preparation?


 "Money is not everything, Money just a thing that you need to manage"






relax, guys... I'll share you many ways how to save your money
first, you must realize the importance of saving! that's the good point
second, you must make a list for your needs... and chose the most needed
third, you can get the cute moneybox, I hope you will often save your money
the other way is save your money in the bank. that's more secure and reliable :)

"Save your money wisely"




* Good Luck *


No comments:

Post a Comment