Labels

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Songs and Me

Here They are....
many songs that inspired me

Someone Like You by Adele

you know how the time flies
only yesterday was the time of our lives...
we were born and raise in a summer haze
Bound by the surprise of our glory days
I hate to turn up out of the blue, 
uninvited But I couldn't stay away, 
I couldn't fight it I had hoped you'd see my face 
and that you'd be reminded That for me, it isn't over
never mind I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too... 
don't forget me, I begged, I remember you said
Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead



Firework by Katy Perry
Do you ever feel already buried deep?
Six feet under screams but no one seems to hear a thing
Do you know that there's still a chance for you
'Cause there's a spark in you?

You just gotta ignite the light and let it shine
Just own the night like the 4th of July

'Cause baby, you're a firework
Come on, show 'em what you're worth
Make 'em go, oh
As you shoot across the sky

Baby, you're a firework
Come on, let your colors burst
Make 'em go, oh
You're gonna leave 'em falling down


 

If I Ain't Got You by Alicia Keys
Some people live for the fortune
Some people live just for the fame
Some people live for the power, yeah
Some people live just to play the game

Some people think that the physical things
Define what's within
And I've been there before but that life's a bore
So full of the superficial

Some people want it all
But I don't want nothing at all
If it ain't you, baby
If I ain't got you, baby

Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
But everything means nothing
If I ain't got you, yeah




"MUSIC can change our mind, because MUSIC is our soul"
  zellacious 

No comments:

Post a Comment