Labels

Friday, February 3, 2012

Lovely Rain

Rain.....
I Love it.
I don't know why, but I really love it
when the water falls from the sky
yuhuuuu.... I'm Happy, 
maybe, I can get many inspiration..
but, many people don't like it...


hmm.... I love to take the photos of Rain..
it's so amazing, dramatic, mysterious...

from the tropics, rainy season is about 6 months
and, this is the time!
let's have fun!
believe it or not, Rain is miracle for you








If you think that Rain is disturb you,
you should think again
people destroyed the earth....
come on, guys....!
keep the earth, love the nature,
and smile to the Rain!





SMA 1 Cepu, Blora


"In a drop of water from the sky bring the gift of God"





 
"Rain is the curtain of nature, if you open it you can know the secret of it"




















No comments:

Post a Comment