Labels

Monday, May 21, 2012

HATERS

Dear Haters,
I write this message for you :)
do you know? I'll say thank you
because of your hatred. I try to appreciate everybody's feeling
and I wonder you, how can you hate me?
why do you think that I'm your enemy?
I want you to know, haters... that every hatred that you have is a spirit for me
I'm not angry actually, I know that every life have a good and a bad time
even you insult me, and you try to get me down.. It will never makes me really down
but, you give me a big passion in every bad words of you.



I love everybody, I just want a piece of peaceful
I don't want to make this world worse
I'm not a great person, but you all look at me
so I don't want to make a war between us.
hate me as far as you want.... but, don't hurt me
and I hope that one day you know about your worst character
and you can see yourself before another else



"I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends"
 -Abraham Lincoln-

  sincerely,

Zella Danie

No comments:

Post a Comment