Labels

Sunday, May 27, 2012

The song's of Adele

Ok guys, today I'll tell you about someone who steal my heart
for the first time I heard her voice, I fell in love with her

many persons had try to change the arrangements of her songs
it sounds good

but, I like them both
they have a different style
here we are...
ADELE




Adele Laurie Blue Adkins was born in London, 5th May 1988
she's a singer and a song writer. I love her songs on her 2nd album; 21
Adele started singing when she was 4 years old
and she write her songs "Hometown Glory" when she was 16 years old


 
one of her amazing song,
 SOMEONE LIKE YOU was first on the Billboard 200 for 11 weeks
beside it, I also love another songs such as Rolling in the deep, Set fire to the rain, and Hometown glory

readers, this is one of Adele's song
Rolling In The Deep on new version!
enjoy it
 
 



"singing is story about the singer's feeling"

No comments:

Post a Comment